View the CP series batteries, son baterías de plomo ácido reguladas mediante una válvula. These batteries are designed with AGM technology, are intended to serve for general applications such as UPS or telecommunications.
With a life cycle of 5 years, CP batteries comply with international standards and has the following certificates: IEC60896-21 / 22, VDS2344: 2005-12 (06), BS6290-4.
Both the bowl and the lid of the battery are available in flame retardant material V0 ABS plastic as well as on HBO.
The batteries of Vision they comply with the JIS Standards, DIN, IEC60896-21 / 22 and BS6290-4.
In addition, in Vision Group we have ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified and we have obtained both the UL recognition (MH25860) as CE for all our battery models.
All this makes that our batteries are compatible with the requirements of equipment to level world.
- Quality and high reliability.
- Sealed batteries.
- Friendly to the environment.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low pressure valve system
- High-strength grid
- Low self-discharge
- Recognition UL (MH25860)
- Alarm systems
- Cable TV
- Equipment of communications
- Control equipment
- Electronic cash registers
- Electrical test equipment
- Electric bicycles and wheelchairs
- Emergency lighting systems
- Alarms of fire and of security
- Geophysical equipment, Marine and medical
- Home cinema laptop
- Power tools
- Solar systems
- Telecommunication systems
- Television and Video Recorders
- Vending machines